November 16, 2013

Adelyn 2 months

Adelyn is two months old!!
Her biggest change this month is facial expressions! They are the best. She is smiling more and more.






Goodness she is cute!

She won't have a doctor's appointment until the end of this month. I think she will be around 11 pounds. She is fitting into size 0-3 and in size 1 diapers.

She only tolerates tummy time for a few minutes but I make her do it for at least five minutes.

She is a pretty good sleeper. Her favorite spot and Mark's favorite spot is right here:




She wakes up a couple times each night to eat. The longest she has slept is 7 hours. THAT WAS AWESOME FOR ME!

I went back to work this week on the 12th. Whew am I tired! It is a LOT of work to go to work full time and then come home and care for newborn. I miss her a lot! It is so nice that she is in the daycare at my school. I go into the daycare and feed her during my plan (2nd period), lunch, and after school. The longest I am away from her is just over 2 hours. It's a great set up. She is so little compared to the other two babies in daycare. But I know she will grow. There is about a month between all three babies. It will be fun to watch them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment