We had quite a few Halloween festivities this year including Witches Night Out, Halloween, and our Ward's Trunk or treat.
Adelyn just started liking the swing and she is noticing the mobile that has a mirror on the bottom.
We got ready for our Witches Night Out. We went over to Grammy's to make sugar cookies for her ward's Trunk or Treat.
At Witches Night Out. Grammy is so fun!
In her Tinkerbell costume! This year we decided to do a theme as a family. Adelyn was Tinker bell, Mark was Peter Pan, and I was Wendy!
We went to Grammy and Papa's house on Halloween. Shannon made potato soup and I made the breadsticks my mom made us every Halloween growing up.
The leaves outside our apartment are so pretty right now! I love that I have a fall baby!
Mark got pretty excited about the Trunk or Treat. So we decorated our car as Never-Never Land. It was a dream come true of mine!
Even though I'm not a huge Halloween fan it was fun to dress up as a family!






No comments:
Post a Comment