Adelyn's second week of life was all about finding balance. Things were starting to fall into place for me. I was feeling the rhythm of her and starting to understand her. We were really getting to know each other. Most of the pictures I took of her this week are of her sleeping because that's a lot of what she did!
This week I started to feel like I was stuck in a cycle. Maybe the baby blues had something to do with it as well. I felt kind of stuck in the feed, diaper, sleep, repeat cycle. Don't get me wrong I was happy to do it but it was shocking to me how much time would go by and I literally got nothing done around the house or for myself.
My mom came over to stay with me the first day Mark went back to work. It was fun to have her around and I felt better with her there. She and I took her to meet Mark's co-workers. It was quite entertaining to watch a bunch of men melt when they saw her. They adored her and it was fun to see Mark be a proud daddy.
Adelyn likes to sleep with her hands up or by her face. I love this picture. Sleeping is a party.
This is exactly how I sleep.
She has started to be expressive in her sleep. I love this face. I love that her cheeks are getting chubby!

No comments:
Post a Comment