October 7, 2013

Week 3

Adelyn is starting to get more used to the idea of tummy time. We were waiting for Grammy and had a little tummy time. 

I will try to tuck Adelyn's arms in her blanket or I will swaddle her and within minutes they are out and by her face.


Her face is starting to get more expressive. I just love to catch her making new faces and discovering sounds.





The light was perfect at Grammy's house to we had a little photo shoot.




I think this is Mark and Adelyn's favorite part of the day.

After General Conference on Saturday we decided to go on a walk at Mark's school (Green River Community College)

We had no idea we would get such a great view of Mt. Rainer

It was a perfect day for a walk. Adelyn slept the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment