March 22, 2011

Day 1- A picture of yourself with 15 facts



1. I married the man of my dreams on January 22, 2011 in the Seattle LDS Temple
2. We currently live in Anchorage, AK but home will always be Kent, WA
3. I have a Bachelors Degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Career and Technical Education... in layman's terms... I teach Home Ec.
4. My true passion is baking
5. I love my family more than anything in the entire world, seriously I have the best parents, sisters, brother-in-laws, and neices
6. Mark has taught me how to do awesome things like drive a stick shift and ride a motorcycle
7. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I love it!
8. I am a bit of an organizational freak. I have a color coordinated closet. I organize my books and dvds in a certain way. Mark is slowly learning just how bad it is..
9. I have a strange obsession with robots
10. I have asthma
11. I love Peter Pan
12. One of my greatest joys is laughing with others or making people laugh.
13. I have a large bucket list and I crossed off 7 items in one week (the week I got married)
14. I love reading. I have a guilt pleasure for young adult novels i.e. hunger games, twilight, harry potter
15. I have broken my right foot so many times that it is deformed. It is almost an inch shorter than my left foot and has an abnormally large arch

No comments:

Post a Comment