
I have had many favorites throughout the years but this is my current favorite.
I LOVE COMMUNITY.
I watched the pilot premiere of this show and I will be honest... I thought "meh"... BUT there were a few things going on in my life when I watched it: It was one of the first days of my senior year of college, there were a lot of people at my house (when you watch shows with people they tend to sway your opinion by their reaction), and finally and most importantly Mark was driving through Canada on his way to Alaska and I hadn't heard from him in almost two days. I was a bit stressed. Thus, I did not enjoy it much.
Fast forward to early summer of 2010, the first season was over but I have two very close friends Krista and Devin Jefferies who love Community and swore to me that I would love it as well. I trusted them and I am so happy I did! It was great watching with them. In fact when we finished the last episode we went to Super 1 and bought a giant cookie and tried to muster up the guts to have the lady write "Transulations" on it but she didn't seem to be in that great of a mood...
I have recently converted Mark to the show and he thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread. He gets super excited for Thursday nights :) We wish Abed and Troy were our next door neighbors.
Troy and Abed in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment