( I cheated and put 3... get used to it)



Each of my sisters are special to me in different ways. I love all of the them. I've known Jordan since the day she was born and I love her with all my heart. She and I had a roller coaster relationship growing up. We would be bestest friends somedays and other days we were each others worst enemies. I feel like she and I really hit our stride when she came into high school as a freshman. I was a Junior at the time and I drove her to seminary and school every day. Even though it was a short 6-7 minute drive there and back we really bonded. I miss hearing about her day ever day, listening to her worries and concerns, and dancing to music at stop lights. I had a lot of close friends in high school but she was my BEST FRIEND. Jordan and I shared a room from the time I was 11 until I was 17. Our room was always a mess and I know she hated the way I would jump down from the bunk beds but it was so fun. We got to share clothes and have a sleep over every night. I was in a pretty bad place when I came home from college my first year and Jordan was the sunshine in my life. She showed me that life is meant to be LIVED and that we should seize the moments we have with each other. I miss that summer. We spent most of our nights watching reality tv shows and laughing with each other and then have Lexi and Dana over to get into the hot tub and listen to Cartel and All Time Low and So They Say and Cute is What We Aim For. That was one of the best summers of my life.
Now we are both married and living thousands of miles apart. I miss being so close to her but we are still SISTERS and I know I will always have her next to my side. Thank you Jordan for being my sister, my maid of honor, my monkey, my jorge, and my BEST FRIEND. I love you and miss you every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment