May 2, 2011

Day 41: A picture of your pet

He is not really my pet... but close enough. This is Ebenezer. He is probably one of the fattest cats in the world. He hates most people, especially small children. He hates being loved. He will turn on you in an instant.

Pastimes:
Lying around (as shown above)
Biting ankles while running upstairs
Batting at Paisley
Meowing at the sound of a can opener
Sudden bouts of running around growling until exhaustion inevitably kicks in and he has to recover in a lazy boy for two hours


I would like to take this time to solemnly proclaim that I am hereby and forever NOT a cat person. I can almost say with confidence that I will never own a cat. Thank you Ebenezer for ruining me for life. And for the other cats I have lived with that have reeked havoc on my allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment