May 9, 2011

Day 48- A picture of your favorite actress/actor

My favorite changes depending on movies they are in but here are some that I enjoy watching consistently

Emma Stone- Love her voice, love her eyes, love her comedic timing


Ryan Reynolds- Love his face, love his role in Just Friends and The Proposal. I've loved him since Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place, yeah I'm that hardcore of a fan. He's not too hard on the eyes either...


Anna Faris- She is hilarious! Also loved her role in Just Friends and thought she was great in House Bunny. She does a perfect ditz and I love her evil laugh


Joel McHale- He is a new favorite. I've been watching The Soup for about 3 years and I never get tired of it. I love her smirk. I love his role on Community as a smarmy Jeff Winger. If you look up smarmy in the dictionary I bet Joel's face is smirkin' right back at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment