May 16, 2011

Day 55- A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters


And guess what?!?!

I loved it. A lot. It didn't last long in the movies. This usually happens with movies I actually really like that others don't care for. I thought it was hilarious. I must have a weird taste for mediocre movies. So sue me. DON'T SUE ME.

I have a new weird liking for Russell Brand. Not in an attractive, I really like him way. But in a I get his humor and I delight in it. He can be quite crude and inappropriate but he is always funny. I think I'm still on a British kick too.

This movie had it's fair share of slap stick comedy which I can get tired of very quickly. But Russell Brand's comedic timing was spot on. It actually had a sweet heart warming story in it too. It made me want to go visit New York again so I can find the whispering wall.

So Redbox it when it comes to Redbox in.... August. That's a long wait but I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment