May 3, 2011

Day 42- A picture of your dream house





Here's a few pretties I found perusing the internet. I don't have a picture of MY DREAM HOME but I wouldn't mind living in any of these.

I am drawn to Victorian style houses. Whenever I see one I dream about living in it. I'm not really one of those people that wants I huge house. Huge houses scare me. I have an irrational fear of large spaces or building. I am afraid that there are people hiding in rooms that want to hurt or kill me. Irrational? Yep.

So a quaint home or cottage would make me happy. I am also one of those people who wouldn't mind moving into a house that was already built. I have interest in building a house but there are so many options I think it could get overwhelming. Maybe it's the interior design course that I took that made think "You can make any space your own" I feel like I could always "Make it work" (Thanks Tim Gunn)

No comments:

Post a Comment