April 5, 2011

Day 15- A picture of something you want to do before you die

imgres.jpg

#28 Have a recipe of mine published in a cookbook

I have a bucket list I made my senior year of high school in Mrs. Fyfe's AP Lit and Comp class. A lot of my list has to do with travel. Those are some of my favorites. Other favs are the ones to do with family. Some of them are skills I want to have. Others are personal goals. Here are some of the fun ones I will share with you!


#79 Spend a Saturday in the Park (and listen to the song "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago)

#86 Take my kids to Disneyland

#9 Buy a house

#56 Make a cake for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary

#89 Train a seeing eye dog

#53 Learn how to ski

#76 Sing (or hear) "Be Still My Soul" in a cathedral

#57 Make a homeless person a meal

#23 Dye my hair deep red

#52 Kiss my husband in front of the Eiffel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment