
All time favorite picture
Read a couple of posts back and you will remember that I have no friends. I spend all my time with Mark but since I wrote about him yesterday that might be a bit too much lovey dovey.
In my college years these were the people I spent the most time with. Nathan, Bethany, Mark, and Brad.
This is a picture of us from the Yakima Fair. We all piled into Mark's gold car and listened to the "Hot Rod" soundtrack while we drove down to 'Crackima'. There is something about a fair in late summer/early fall. It's magical. We're all tan and happy. We eat amazing food. We ride some rides and look at weird stuff. One of my favorite things to do in the year. It makes me depressed knowing that I won't get to 'do the Puyallup' this year. Mark and I are going to go to the Alaksa state fair though.
Back to the group. I've mentioned these people many times in my blog before. It's hard to describe our relationship. BEST FRIENDS is the only thing that comes to mind.
Let's take a short trip down memory lane...
Our trips to conference
Walks to Carrie Lake
Pre-Funks
Go Juice
Playing frisbee in the park
Watching movies in someone's living room
Weekends that start on Thursday
One night Mark and Nathan wanted to WWF wrestle. Since Nathan's house was tiny they decided to go out in the front yard. It was a Saturday night in early spring. Beth, Brad, and I watched from the front bedroom window. Two minutes into the fight a police car pulls up. Mark and Nathan calmly talk to the officers about how they are best buddies and it was just fun... while Beth, Brad and I are freaking out inside and Brad said one of my favorite things ever uttered of all time. We were trying to watch through the blinds without being noticed, fearing that our friends would be arrested.. and we didn't want to be involved. We played with the blinds for five minutes trying to find the best view without being seen and then Brad yells "YOU HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH THE LITTLE HOLES BY THE STRINGS! Believe me, I used to live in an apartment above a pool!"
and so many more memories. I'm so happy Beth and Nate got married and Mark and I got married. We are so lucky to marry two of our best friends. I'm still holding out for our houses next door to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment