

I would like to dedicate this blog to Google Earth. What a creepy, useful program. I was able to get current pictures of both of the houses I grew up in.
The top picture is the house my family lived in from 1990-1998. When we lived there the trim was red and there was a huge tree in the front yard with a bench underneath it. There were also huge rhododendron bushes in front of the windows. We moved out of this house when I was almost 10. We moved a couple blocks down the road to a newer neighborhood.
Which is the second picture. This is where my parents live and where I lived until January of this last year. I feel like I grew up more in this house then I did the other one. And my Buick is parked right in front. I miss my parent's house. There is a green belt right behind our back yard. When we first moved in I would go explore back there. We found tadpoles and frogs, bunnies, birds, and a ton of bugs. Coyotes came out at night and would kill the bunnies. There is a storage swamp close behind us as well. In the summer the crickets and frogs are so loud. I used to leave my window open all night to listen to them. I can't wait to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment