April 10, 2011

Day 20- A picture of somewhere you would like to travel






I have a long list of places I want to go. But if I was given a place ticket to anywhere and could take the hubs, I would choose England. I've always wanted to go. I love the culture, I love the sights, I love the history. There are a ton of places in Europe I would love to go but England is in my top 3.

5 places I MUST go to if I go to England:

#1: Kensington Gardens, London: The statue of Peter Pan in this garden park. The coolest thing about this statue is that it appeared in the middle of the night in 1912. The sculpture wanted him to mystically appear. Love it.

#2: Stonehenge. enough said.

#3: The "Eye": Coolest ferris wheel ever! Great way to see all of London

#4: Isle of Man: Mark's genealogy can be traced all the way back to Adam and Eve... no joke. There isn't one broken link. It's amazing. His family hundreds of years ago was royalty on the Isle of Man. We both would just like to be on the island.

#5 York Minister: It was started in 1230 and completed in 1472. I would freak being in a building that old. Thinking about all the people that have walked through it. Also it's the largest gothic cathedral in England. The 12 year old inside me wants to hear myself echo inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment