April 26, 2011

Day 35- A picture of your favorite place to eat

Moose's Tooth Pizza
Anchorage, AK

When I move away from Anchorage, this place will be on my top 5 list of things I'm going to miss. Best pizza in the world. Best cream soda in the world. Best breadsticks in the world. They're like crack (who watched the Office last week? Ryan "I hate it when people who have never tried crack say something is like crack" Pam "Well then what should I say it is like?" Ryan "I don't know... they're like scrapbooking..") But seriously, it is amazing.

You don't believe me? FINE! Come up here and I'll prove it to you!

Even if we go on a Tuesday night there will still be a wait. And it is worth the wait.

I hear if you love beer they have some great ones too... but that is not my cup of decaffinated tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment