April 23, 2011

Day 32- A picture of a crazy night


If you know me you know I'm about as crazy as a barrel of monkeys.... I tend to live on the safe side of things. Also whenever a "crazy night" happens I tend to forget my camera.

One night during my college years there was a branch dance. My friends and I went to the dance and had a grand old time. At that time in our lives we were hanging out all the time. We knew the real fun was after the dance. We would all go to Taco Bell or Jack in the Box to refuel and then go to someones apartment and watch a movie or play games or talk or whatever. It became kind of an unsaid tradition that just happened.

Well the video from this night was from after one of those nights. We all came back from the dance and hung out at Brad's place. I believe it was after the toga party. There were a bunch of people to begin with but people started leaving as it got later. It ended up just being Brad, Beth, Corey, and myself.

When you get really tired do you ever have that space of time when everything said or done is really funny? Well this video is from one of those times. I think it was around 1 or 2 in the morning. We decided to have phone Olympics. This video is from the book sprint.

yeah... that's as crazy as I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment